NASSAU Industrial Doors Ltd. have a UK wide Repairs and Service division that is ready to help you whatever and whenever your Door needs arise.
Contact Emergency Repairs
0800 – 1630 :: 0800 046 3254
Out of Hours Emergency Repairs
1630 – 0800 :: 07973 369609
Our United Kingdom wide 24hr Door Emergency Repair Service offers you peace of mind in the form of a local fully qualified mobile repair team on site to make safe and carry out any repairs to get you back up and running as soon as we can.
From your initial contact with our central office in the Midlands we will triage your call and work out the best solution for you. This could be a free surveyor visit if the door is non urgent through to a full mobile repair team being dispatched to make safe the door and allow you to carry on working.
Service Contracts please contact us via our contact form
At NASSAU we believe in quality and support, both in the products we supply and the services we provide and our Service Contracts are no different. Tailored to your companies and individual exact needs, they provide regular peace of mind that we will continue to help keep yours doors operating so you can as well.
The benefits of regular service contracts include:
- Extending the life of your Industrial Door Solution, be that Overhead Sectional Doors, High Speed Doors, Roller Shutters or Personnel Doors. By extending the life of it we help you save money in the long term.
- Helps to prevent Emergency Breakdowns.
- Identifies small problems before they become big ones.
- Satisfy Fire Officers and Insurance Companies requirements for regular maintenance.
- Assists in continued cover under Reg 5. of Health and Safety Regulations.
All our service contracts are bespoke and tailor made for you, we will consult with you over your exact needs, the activity of the door solutions that you have and construct a schedule of service over the next 12 months that fits in with your operational requirements.
All our mobile service teams are fully qualified and we are members of CHAS, Constructionline, Safecontractor and the Door and Hardware Federation as well as holding ISO9001:2008, so you know you are always in safe hands.